As the child of an Alcoholic, I know how important it is to tell your story. Yet I also know how hard it can be to find your voice. That is why I created Community takeover Thursdays on Instagram. Each week on Thursdays I throw a question out to the community and share the responses. I wanted to share them here as well.
- As the child of an alcoholic, what is something that you struggle with?
- As the child of an alcoholic what is something you find challenging about relationship?
- As the child of an alcoholic what is one of your fears?
- As the child of an alcoholic what are your triggers?
- As the child of an alcoholic what support did you lack in childhood?
- As the child of an alcoholic, what role did you play in your family?
I hope the questions help you explore your story, and learn more about what you are feeling.
2 thoughts on “Questions For Children of Alcoholics.”
Hi Colleen, Thank you for making a safe space where ACOA’s can go to share their voices. I too, have written blogs to not only help others so they know they are not alone but to help the process in my own mind. I have had similar experiences. Please check out my blogs on my website. ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for being here(I just saw this I am sorry)